Lawson Products Kent Sales Representative in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Kent Sales Representative
Location SK - Saskatoon
MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERY DAY! JOIN OUR GROWING SALES TEAM! WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE OPENING IN THE SASKATOON AREA!
Kent Automotive services customers from a wide array of important industries. Customers ranging from collision and mechanical repair shops to OEMs depend on us to keep them stocked with the parts they need to keep their vehicles running. Kent Automotive also provides industry-leading tools, such as our PROS Profit Enhancement Tool®, to improve efficiency and profitability. Now is the time to join us – we’re growing throughout North America.
With hard work and dedication, see yourself in a career that provides:
· A PERMANENT Base Salary, uncapped commissions, and significant bonus opportunity
· Excellent benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance and a retirement savings program which includes a Company contribution
· Mileage reimbursement and phone stipend
· Sales incentives such as leader awards and an annual, exclusive trip
· Career Advancement
· Have direct industry related sales experience in the automotive aftermarket
· Able to effectively assess customer needs, present products/solutions and close sales
· Driven to succeed and build a strong future
· Basic automotive repair is helpful
· Mechanical Aptitude
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
· Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
Men and women who are driven by sales apply now.
Lawson Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.